Since my original post a couple of months ago there have been new discoveries, additional suggestions and some error corrections. These things combined warranted an update to the spreadsheet and original post.
The I want to take the opportunity to thank the following people who have directly or indirectly contributed to the update:
- Maxim Suhanov (@errno_fail) for his great work on Syscache.hve
- David Cowen (@HECFBlog) for the work put into his Test Kitchen Series and investigation of Syscache.hve and what OSs it is available within
- Phill Moore (@phillmoore) for correcting entries as they relate to the availability of SRUM
- Hadar Yudovich (@hadar0x) for his suggestion of Application Experience Program Telemetry
- Matt (@mattnotmax) for his suggestion of CCM_RecentlyUsedApps
- Eric Zimmerman (@EricRZimmerman) for his suggestion of further useful tools (yet to be written up!)
- proneer for their comment with multiple suggestions
I have updated the original blog post, and spreadsheet with corrections, and to include the following artifacts:
- Application Experience Program Telemetry
- Windows Error Reporting (WER)
The post is still barebones with a bit of additional writeup work to do and the extra artifacts in the spreadsheet has added a lot more 'TBC' cells, but I hope to get more of it complete over time.
I just pointed you to Dave's test kitchen where he found the SRUM stuff. That's all himReplyDelete